Monday, April 20, 2009

Up to Date

Time I was bringing this blog up to date. I managed to get one day out on the rally over the Easter weekend. On the Friday I decided that I would do East Anglia, so set off at about 09.30 and did the landmarks in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, before heading home. I also visited How Hill in The Broads to take a photo of my second National Park.

After having very slight drizzle all the way to the Dartford crossing, I emerged into brilliant sunshine that wa to last until I got to Kings Lynn later in the day, from then on the heavens opened and I arrived back home with a really filthy bike, Ah well!!!!

On Wednesday 15th April I decided to go out after dinner to do the LM's in East Sussex and enjoyed a superb ride in really warm weather and two good walks to the LM locations.

This evening I went to do the LM in Kent and had another ride in 17 degree weather to the very interesting LM in Dover. That's it for now folks, I've knocked off 10 LM's so far with 2 National Parks. More good riding to come and I'm already looking forward to the Welsh Rally early next month.

No comments: