Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Back In The Saddle

My exhaust silencers turned up today and because of the preparation that I had already done on Sunday, they only took 15 minutes to fit. My bike is now running quietly once again so I'm very happy. I decided to do a quick run out to burn in the exhausts and bag a local landmark, so did a quick run up the motorway to Windsor and LM 03. Interesting place especially when under the scrutiny of a local cop. Anyway, while I was there I couldn't resist taking a photo of Windsor Castle, so here it is, looking up Castle Hill with the Queen Victoria Statue in the foreground.

1 comment:

Partake7 said...

Partake7 is an food ordering system in USA, designed to make online ordering easy for both Restaurants and Customers.
We offer incentives and benefits not just to Customers but to our Members as well which make our services invaluable. There are no upfront costs, monthly fees, or hidden charges.