Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've now got my entry number for this year which is 110, so that's everything done on the paperwork front. I'm now just waiting for 2 things to happen. The first is that the weather needs to improve so that I can fettle the bike ready for the riding ahead and the second is that the clock needs to keep going round until we get to about the middle of March when I will receive an e-mail from Dave the Disorganiser with my clues for this year. Not sure what award I'll get this year, as I'm approaching the rally from a different angle. I'll be taking part in several different motorcycling events this year so will largely only do LM's as a secondary traget and see how many I get by the end of the year. In the meantime, I'm using my time wisely by decorating the lounge (ah well).

1 comment:

Panamaniac said...

Yep! Only 47days, 10hrs, 55mins, sorry, 54mins, Opps hang on 53mins, nope that's 52mins. Bugger gotta stop this lock watching......