Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sod the DIY!!!


The weather was brilliant today so I ventured out this afternoon to take a photo of my first British National Parks Ride location. I just wanted a gentle ride in the sun so chose my nearest location which is at Seven Sisters Country Park on the South coast. Had a brilliant ride but had a couple of gremlins on the bike to sort out. Nothing serious, but my ambient digital temp guage was showing error instead of the temp, which was just down to a poor connection, plugging and unplugging did the trick. The other problem was a curios one in which neither my Zumo sat nav or my Inforad GPS camera warning would not communicate with satellites. This was due to them being too close together, found after experimenting. I moved the Inforad aerial to a location further away from the handlebars and everything was perfectly OK with excellent reception on both units.

No comments: